Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kevin Arnold & Paul Pfeiffer - Wonder Years

Wow.. I wonder where have the years gone? okay.. so I thought I'd try a go at Fred Savage and Josh Saviano. Just to practice my quick sketches. I'll start trying out more celebrity ones for the future. But for now here's 2 80's celebs.

Drawn With: Copic Marker - Brush Pen

If you're ANYTHING like Kevin Arnold's character was in the Wonder Years... you are like the rest of us *Guilty* in breaking God's Commandments.

Jesus said: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."(Matthew 5:28)

Hence, the need for a savior (The only One who can save us from our sins), Jesus Christ.

No comments: