Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, September 04, 2009

The Father's Blessing - 10 Commandment Books

Here's the books I've been working on with "The Father's Blessing". I worked on theone's you see there that are "Cleaned up" and a few of the roughs as well. Enjoy! ;D


9TH COMMANDMENT:



7TH COMMANDMENT:


8th COMMANDMENT:


4th COMMANDMENT:

4 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

There's just something about the southern accent on the narrator that makes these stories feel nostalgic. Kinda reminds me of Briar Fox and Briar Rabbit (only with Biblical truths). I have to say that these stories are beautifully illustrated in every way. If I had kids I'd buy the books.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I'd love to buy these!!!!:P So cute!!!!:P

Esly Carrero said...

Hey thanks Jimmy!
yeah.. I know what you mean.. it has that old feel to it when the voice is added.

oh.. man.. I can't wait till he adds the newer drawings in. The 1st video wasn't completely updated as of yet. But we'll see how it goes.

Thanks Sarah.. (I think.. if thaat's you)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, yeah, that was me ^_^