Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"UP"

If you haven't seen the movie "UP" yet.. I'd suggest you go and watch it! It was awesome. I loved it. I saw it this past weekend. I would have seen it when it came out in theatres a while ago in the states.. but being I'm out here in Australia.. we're a little behind with the whole media thing. okay.. so this drawing isn't as great as the 3d stuff you'll see in the movie.. but I got inspired all the same to draw some balloons. lol. ;D I felt like I was flying up there in the sky right along with the characters as I watched the movie. It was quite spectacular visually & story wise too. Go watch it, if you haven't already!

[ADDED LATER]
@ Animator: haha.. yeah. I forgot to mention HOW I drew this. I actually took a photo I had of the sky from Florida. I then drew OVER it freehand in Corel Painter IX Digitally with my Intous 3 Wacom Tablet. Then, I colored it on a different layer over my sketch. And added some clouds on an additional layer too. And...waa-lah.. that was the final result. lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
That is SO cute, Esly!!!!
You have such a wonderfull talent to cheer a person up at any time!!!! I love the colours :P

Animator said...

Ahh, That was so cute! I'm so happy you got to see it. I found a huge UP doggy in the Disney store this weekend. So how did you make your drawing Esly? Did you paint it on the computer? Did you sketch it first and scan it in then paint it on the computer in PHOTOSHOP? OR Paint?