Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not Being Anti-Social! lol.

For the 2 people that read my blog once a year... (ha-ha) I'm NOT being anti-social.. as this t-shirt I found online.. displays. but I'll be blogging real soon. I'm going to be ramping up on caricatures again soon! The Book illustrations I've been working on are coming to a pause for a while.. and I'm so grateful! :D I don't want to FORGET how to draw fast! And drawing on the computer can sort of force you to do that!

Though I do LOVE the "CNTL+Z" undo button a whole lot.. I'd rather teach myself not to depend on that crutch so much! The other day when I was trying to sketch.. My brain kept telling my fingers to press the control z buttons that didn't exist. It was little weird, sad & funny all at the same time!
So anyhow.. I've got like 2 weeks or so of work left to do.. cause I put a few outside jobs on hold while I was doing the "Father's Blessing Illustrations". So gratefully, I'll be getting back into the groove of things once again, Lord willing.

For the meantime... I thought I'd share a post of what I posted on my other blog a second ago. http://eslys.blogspot.com/2009/08/atheism-intellectual-embarassment.html. I still have to check all my emails still. See what all the fuss is about on Facebook.. (for some reason I got a bunch of messages over there) and then, hmm... oh.. I've gotta go draw too.. and send my work off!

okay.. so yeah.. hope you all are doing well!
You know.. I may change the way this blog looks again too. hee-hee.. I'm so indecisive at times!

Blessings to You All!

10 comments:

Mars Hill Martian said...

Oh OH OH ..such a cute picture, guess what..thats what..HA HA ! NO for REALS - I took my drawing pads out and did some drawing at this groovy little CAFE..I took Photo's TOO and I'll be doing a webby page! Oh Oh Oh ..I took a picture of.....a Universal studio's Cat..who...chases a littie tini....yellow bird...whos dat PUDDY TAT??? HEE HEE

I'm gooffie - goofing OFF!

Anonymous said...

I went to see the Book Pages at the Fathers Blessing, I just go crazy over that BEAR and the BEE pages!!!!
7th/7-02
7th/7-03

7-04

I sent Joyce over there too see whats at the Fathers Blessing!!!
Happy you get a break!!

Oh I just Love that! They should do coloring book PAGES for now..
Or Somethin!!

JimmyPereira said...

LOL! Great photo!

Esly Carrero said...

Thnx Jimmy lol.
I had just woken up too. hee-hee! ;D

Anonymous said...

Cmd + Z on a Mac = Undo

LOL!

:D

Esly Carrero said...

I say it's Apple + Z!!!
;D LOL.

I'm on my mac now.
Is that what that little "symbol" is called next to the apple? Command? lol. ooooh!!! It looks a bit like a
pretzel. I'm gonna start calling it "Pretzel + Z" hahha! ;D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Esly!! :P
I just adore your posts, they make my day!!! ^.^
I have some new images on my blog that I've posted and some cool new stuff if you wanna see :3 :P

Anonymous said...

that anonymous was me, Sarah ^.^

Esly Carrero said...

Hey.. thanks Sarah! I'll go check out your work! ;D

Esly Carrero said...

Hey.. thanks Sarah! I'll go check out your work! ;D