Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A 40th b-day gig.

Here's a gig I did a while back ago.. for a 40th birthday of someone's. The main thing that I remember was the EXTREEEEEME-ly LOUD karaoke music that was being blasted next to my ear drum. I thought I'd never hear again! Now, I thought David had taken a lot more photos then the 3 you see here.. but apparantly.. those were other people taking photographs.. lol.


2 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Your work here is great! It has such a solid feel to it. I'll try to clarify- It reads well even from a distance because of your clean , distinctive line quality. I'm still kinda scared of my Chartpaks! (Markettes for me)

Anonymous said...

Not only what Jim said, but these are all really cute!