Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, November 03, 2008

The Last Two of the Six.

This video I made below was directed specifically for the (DISNEY - caricature connection crew) "CC-BLOG" (which is set to private).

But I figured, since I'm talking about "John Lennon" and "Heath Ledger" caricatures... for W.O.T.M. I'd post it here too. That way I could share some of the work that I did with others who may have an "interest in drawing" but - who do not work at "cc".

VIDEO:Small Talk, Overview of John Lennon & Heath Ledger



Eventually, I will share ALL OF THE WORK I did for them, here on my blog.. but I'll wait till it's at least been publlished.


P.S.
I hope all you artists are having fun at the "NCN" Convention!!!! I wish I could be there!!!! :(

P.S.S.
Thanks sooooooooooooo much Terri a.k.a. (ANIMATOR HEAVEN) !!!! For blessing me with the Adobe CS3 program package!!! I STILL can't believe you sent it to me straight from Adobe free of charge. What an ENORMOUS gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE JOHN LENNON PAINTING..WOWZERS!! LOVE THE SHAGGY HAIR!!
I CHECKED OUT YOUR NEW WEBSITE
LAYOUT ITS AWESOME. I SENT OUT EMAIL CHRISTMAS UPDATE TO YOU,
IM SURE YOU GOT IT!! I LOVE THE COLOR CHANGE ON YOUR BLOG ABND YOUR VIDEO, AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!
ESLY CAN YA BELIEVE IT, CS4 IS OUT ALREADY! I WENT TO THE FLASH CAMP AND I GOT IN WOOO HOO AND GOT A FREE COPY OF FLASH CS4 ITS AWESOME! THRN I ORDERED 5 COPYS!!
SO EASY SMEEEEZZYYYY TO USE. THRILLED WITH THE UPGRADE!
I TRIED TO ADD YOU AT MS TO DANS OLD PG..LOL
I'LL WRITE AND POST SOON...PRAYING FOR YOU
I LOVE YOUR VIDEO AND YOU TOO!! ESLY IVE GOT CS4 PHOTOSHOP EXTENDED ..I'LL SAVE IT FOR YOU!
I'LL MAIL IT TO YA SOON!!

T-BEAR