Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Back Online.... (yaay!)


I'm back online finally! Hooray! We had some technical difficulties getting the internet hooked up. The guy who was putting in the line hit a water pipe!!!! and well, it was a MESS!!!

There's a housewarming party we're going to soon have.. so, I've been just unpacking more & more & more! Organizing & Reminiscing as I open boxes I haven't opened in like forever since about 3 yrs. ago! I'll have to take some pictures soon and post them. But there's a lot to do! Especially with a housewarming party coming up for about 70 people!!!! *Yikes* That means... a whole lot of cooking is gonna be going on!

Also.. I need to catch up with work. I don't even know if my clients still remember me! I'm a bit behind! :P

No comments: