Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, November 14, 2008

NCN Convention 2008 - North Carolina

Here's a inside look at the NCN Convention. I obviously couldn't attend.. cause of my distance at the moment. But it was nice for someone to make out a little video of it. I learned of this video off the Tom Richmond blog.


Generally at this convention, there are seminars and workshops on caricature theory, digital illustration, freelance illustration, drawing techniques, exaggeration and even the legal issues that concern caricaturists like “right of publicity” and “The Orphan Works Act”. It's a place of VERY good Resources for any artist. Wish I would have been able to visit.

1 comment:

Tim Gardner said...

...Makes me want to get back into the whole NCN thing...