Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hollywood Millions!

yaay.. everything's in the works! I have a lot of work to do to catch up with "Paul Clarkson" from New Zealand & "Dale Jackson" from CA.

With the BIG move I just made into a new house.. thing's haven't been as easy to keep up with all my work. I'm still unpacking a whole lot! There's been so much work to do to the house.. and well, I've also been getting in a lot of commission work as well. All the same.. this below is fantastic! They're going to be making a website for specifically the Hollywood Celebrities. The ones I worked on are at both ends on either side below. Marilyn Monroe & Elvis on the left... John Lennon & Steve Irwin on the right. I still have a few that I've done that you don't see here.. like, Heath Ledger, Chris Farley, Leonardo DiCaprio & Dustin Hoffman. I still have 5 that I have to finish up for this set. So.. I have to go now, so I can work on them. I just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

This looks like an ubelievably fun project! You've done such a great job with it. Even looking at them small, I can tell who they all are (except for the guy between John Travolta and John Lennon- Hugh Grant perhaps?) Looking forward to seeing more!

Justin said...

You did a great job - and for such a WONDERFUL cause!

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you! Jimmy & Justin! I appreciate your encouragement! ;D