Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, February 01, 2013

My Stampek Baby @ 21 weeks!

Okay.. so I guess the pregnancy pains are worth the trouble.. knowing that this little one is in my tummy. hee-hee! I know all will be worth it once she is out! So this here is the latest video on the little baby in my womb.. my precious daughter, whom I've already named, "Kiara Grace Stampek". I was very surprised she'd be a girl.. because most of everyone I know was guessing a boy. lol. ;D But they were all wrong! haha. Anyway, she's only 4 months away from being in my arms. Can't wait! May the Lord help me to guide her as she enters into this world. Enjoy the video!



And don't forget to watch --> http://180movie.com/

No comments: