Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Mel Johnson C.S.A. - Casting Director

This here is Casting Director, "Mel Johnson". I used to intern for him back in 1995 for a couple of years which eventually led me to work for him in as a 'Casting Assistant' in my teen years as I was trying to find my way in what I wanted to do for my career. It was a blast working in that field.. meeting all the upcoming celebrities.

Anyway, I drew this AGES ago! Probably someplace around 16 years ago?? I'm not sure. I honestly don't even remember drawing this. But anyway, Mel recently asked if I could color it for him after alllllllllll this time.. and so I did. I really can't believe he kept the drawing for so long. lol. But I thought it was so cool! It's interesting too.. to go over super-old artwork too! And it even inspired me to possibly do more pencil drawings in the future for fun! :)

So if you are ever looking for a cast of actors for roles in a film or commercial.. just Contact Mel Johnson & he'll do the job.

►Mel Johnson C.S.A.
(407) 353-2034
melcasting@aol.com
meljohnsoncasting.com 
(Based at Universal Studios - Orlando, Florida)

In addition to that, you may want to ask him about the 'cold-reading' seminar workshops he teaches as well.

No comments: