Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, November 27, 2009

The lives of a Freelance Artist & an Author

(click on the image to view this larger)
I thought this was so funny. This is from of Will Eisner's books. This sums up a lot of what can happen during the process of books being published. lol.

But generally speaking, some authors can be so specific about what they want in all areas of feeling, emotion, composition, etc. and can really help an artist view what they'd like to portray visually. But sometimes there can be a struggle. I've had both instances happen to me.

So yeah... sometimes things will run "perfect & smoothly"; other times, "difficult & unclear". Either way, I'll ask for direction & favor with the client from God through prayer and/or just give thanks to God for supplying me with the ability to do so.

No comments: