Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

ISCA Caricature Convention 09'

It would have been cool to go to the ISCA Caricature Convention. Last week it was in Sandusky Ohio. Look at how these talented artists bonding together like Caricture-Geeks do! How fun!

I see a lot of people here that I know... and some I do not recognize. haha.. my Caricature Disney boss, Keelan is at 3:59 sitten next to Kenny. The groups I recognize from Japan are all there too! eww.. this must've been so much fun! I love just sittin' around with a a bunch of artists! B.t.w. They don't just sit around.. they do competitions too, attend seminars & win prizes! Enjoy the small taste you see here. :)
It's sooo inspiring! WOW!!!

No comments: