Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Just-in-Color

Well, here's a digital one. lol. I know.. I know... Justin Peters seems to be my main subject of drawing lately. hee-hee. I just wanted to see a finished & colored look on him. Though.. I know it's just a "Face-Only". This one is more of an illustration, less of a caricature. I only had a little-bit of time to kill.. until I hear back from one of my clients. So here's Justin in full-color. I'm just showing the range here.. so that others can see what a difference a highlight can make on a drawing.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE IT LARGER! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Esly :)
I got your message and I fixed it ;)

Sarah B. :)

Animator said...

HE LOOKS SO HONIST AND KIND IN THIS ILLUSTRATION...BRAVO!! YOUR SOO SWEET!!

Esly Carrero said...

thanks so much animate-terr :) *huggs*

Anonymous said...

PS Thanks for the great comments :D.