Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ISCA Convention - another video

Another video.
Disregard a bleep of bad language in this one. Joe Bluhm needs to wash his mouth out with soap! >:0(
So, anyways here's part of the gang.. Keelan speaking at the beginning.
Joe, Marlo, Glenn, Jason & the asian guys winning a ton of awards as always. lol.


2 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Yeah, I had my mouth washed out with soap (with a big bar of ivory soap and a toothbrush) for the first time when I was six. That set me straight! No matter what I ate or drank I could still taste it (gag!)
I noticed something when watching the second video- The one common denominator of ALL caricature artists- THEY ALL TALK WITH THEIR HANDS!

Esly Carrero said...

haha.. lol. you crack me up Jimmy.

yeah.. well, I guess that makes sense.. since we do, all draw with our hands too! ;D lol. It's like we all want to draw stuff in the air while we speak outloud. It's like a constant habit of drawing!!! So strange! lol. Nice observation!