Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Some Quick Caricatures - All Freehand

Lately all of my work I've been doing.. behind the scenes for the series of books I've been working on.. has mostly been all with the Wacom Tablet. But considering I've been having technical difficulties.. (until I get a new one) I've been loosening up my hand again drawing lots of caricatures. I nearly forgot how wonderful it was to do! It feels GREAT to pick up the marker again & draw on some real live paper! I love it! It's even nicer to draw a different image every 7-10 minutes rather then drawing & editing the exact same book page for much longer then what any person would want to be working on them for. :) So it's been quite a relaxing week of caricaturing. I'm loving it.. and missing it.








This guy really reminded me of "Quentin Tarantino" doesn't he? So crazy! He HAS to be related or something!




Coloring was so fun too. I enjoyed coloring these guys using Photoshop. Yes, my Wacom Tablet is not working.. so it was a bit frustrating to color these at the beginning. But hey! I got through it okay, thank the Lord! ;D



1 comment:

Odette said...

Your work is blessed and anointed by the most High GOD! Enjoy all you do! Do not stop blessing others the world over! Remember to charge for your work because it is right!