Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Quick Caricatures - All Freehand 3

okay.. well, here's some more. It's been fun sketching up the ole' 'Freehand' Caricatures again. I didn't realize how much I missed it! :)
This guy is a NFL football coach, "Tony Dungy".Here's a sleepy yawning dog. I honestly think I've drawn about 1-2 Animal Caricatures in the past a long time ago over at Disney. So it was interesting trying to tackle this one. But it ended up alright. I would have rather done it in color.. but the client wanted a single ink of the dog. So here's what I came up with. And here's another cute doggy. :)This guy below was my favorite! I loved drawing him. I wish I got more photos like these. hee-hee! ;D The family below was the awesome 'Jackson' family. Another great amazing artist & his family. They love the Lord & love the lost.. and they emulate that truth with their lives. They are an inspiration to me in more then one way.

2 comments:

Lene Chaves said...

Hey! Those caricatures are awesome! You have talent.

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you Lene! Sorry I responded so late.. just realized a bunch of comments I hadn't yet approved! :P yikes!