Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Quick Update.

Yes.. I've been drawing. I have! But I've been drawing so very much.. I have no time to post at the moment. I will in the long run.. post what I've been up to. But for now, I must tackle the wave of work that has hit me!

I've also been socially busy with Church over at CALVARY CHAPEL MELBOURNE, AU. It's been great for me though. I love the people out here. They're all so very sweet.
Meanwhile, I'll leave ya with a drawing I did for my own family members during the
Christmas Rush. I drew each of us.. and added it to some Merchandise. They absolutely loved it... and will hopefully treasure it for as long as they can. hee-hee. ;D

No comments: