Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I got for Christmas? lol.

okay, over here in Australia... most people have either "Evaporated Cooling" or these wide box type "a/c wall units" that you can buy.


Being as silly & whiny as I am.. I was missing the standard "Central Refrigerated Cooling" I've lived in all my life, back home. Especially during the "heat waves" that occurred here last year. The evaporated cooling is like a fan type of thing that will sort of humidify & cool the house down.. but to me, it just does not do justice during the summer months. When I have to work in a hot office with computers - it's not very comforting nor is it easy to concentrate. It reminded me of those hot days working outside at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.

So, after much patience, a gentle husband & God's Blessing, I finally got the proper a/c I wanted. Now, I can't even tell when it's hot outside! YAAY!

So of course, I had to make me a little reminder of this little "humble-lesson" time in my life that the Lord got me through.. so that I will always remember not to take it for granted.


ARTWORK - Freehand: Drawn with the "Markette Marker"
Colored: in Photoshop

6 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Esly, What a coool drawing. Always so refreshing and encouraging to see your work...and other artists' renditions of you.
One day I'll have to try :-)

JimmyPereira said...

Hilarious drawing! Air conditioning definitely is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

All was created in 6 days because there wasn't air conditioning.

Spence Ohana said...

Seriously what did people do decades ago with no a/c!? What an awesome present!

TERR - AKA ANIMATOR said...

ohh SWEET j e s u s!!! i LOVE THIS ONE OF YOU & DAVEY IN THE AIR CONDITIONING!! HA HA HA ITS SO FUNNY AND CUTE..MERRY CHRISTMAS COOL-NESS! GUESS WHAT? THATS WHAT HA HA..NO HEY I GOT THREE BOOKS YESTERDAY, THREE OF THE ONES YOU RECOMEND//SUPER CUTE ONES I DIDNT HAVE IN ME CO-LECTION! OH MAN OH JESUS I LOVE YOU GOT THE FONT ON HERE TO CHANGE TO PRETTY COLORS..WOWZERS! HUGGSIE WUGGSIES! I GOTTA WRITE TO MORE YA SOON!

Anonymous said...

Lol! All that's missing is lemonade ;)