Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Caricature Gifts! - Face & Body - Freehand

Colored on the Computer for Brightness, but all drawn freehand with "Markette" & "Chartpak" Markers.

lol. okay, here's a few caricatures I drew! I know there's always room for improvement! But, this was my free-hand Face & Body Caricatures... that I have not done in quite a while!


GREG: He just L-O-V-E-S doing this thing called, Parkour. It's some sort of sporty thing that is mixed between "Acrobatics" and well, getting from point A to point B. It's a very active sort of thing.. and well, kids jump from building to building. My older Brother & I used to do something like this.. but we didn't have a name for it.. we just called it Brave Jumping from building to building. (Something, I wouldn't recommend anyone doing!) Could be very dangerous! So.. don't try this at home kids! ;D Also, not your average drawing.. this one I shrunk the head a bit.. so I could fit the background in better.



TERR(a.k.a. animator-terri) & DAN: okay.. so here's the computer fanatics! A lot like me! You'll find me constantly on the computer working like a maniac! Ter is a mega-3D artist who creates models every second I turn my head!!!! Here I emphasized the fact that these two are always updating their computer equipment faster then you can, "click". They've always got the latest software & enjoy what they do! Her husband the computer scientist is there enjoying building something new & improved as always! haha! He really is a computer scientist! I'm not lyin! That's his real title! Ter taught him everything he knows. lol. (okay I might be fibbing a little bit) But everyone knows that behind every successful man, is a wise woman! And here she is! And might I say the both of them are such ambassador's for Christ, as well as Loving & Generous to everyone they meet! They definitely represent God in all they do.





THE SPENCE KIDS: These two kids I've been seeing grow up via-internet.. for quite sometime... through a sweet lady I know from the Spence Family. Their Mom, is full of many talents in crafts, sewing & cooking. Always a joy to see what she does next! Her kids must love her like crazy cause their smiles generate such radiant angelic smiles. These drawings don't do them justice.. But don't forget.. they are only but free-hand cartoons! lol. ;D

This one loves to dance as you can see! She's totally adorable in real-life!


And this one loves horses. He's such a handsome kid!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year, Esly! Hope you have another great year! Take care,
Sarah B. :)

Anonymous said...

you have a interesting blog
God bless you

Spence Ohana said...

Esly thank you SO much for taking the time to draw Madeline and James - it was so sweet and thoughful of you! We love them you did an awesome job! Hope you and your hubby have a blessed Christmas filled with God's amazing Grace!

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you very much Sarah, Old Geezer & Melissa!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!! ;D

JimmyPereira said...

Man, these are great!!

TERR-ANIMATOR said...

HEY ESLY, YA KNOW WHAT? THAT REALLY DOES LOOK LIKE ME.. I SEE MYSELF IN THOSE "ADORABLE" EYE BALLS..AWE YES...YOU DID FABULOUSLY AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!! I LOVE THE LITTLE HORSEY HES TOOO CUTE!
HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR, MAY OUR LORD BE PRAISED AND BLESSES IN ALL WE DOOO!

Caricature Artist said...

Wow! Beautiful! I like Madeline. I must say your a great caricature artist. You can find more tips on how to be a great caricature artist at www.showboatentertainment.com

Thank You!

Good luck to you!

gifts to pakistan said...

Its nice blog.I love madeline and james.

Esly Carrero said...

Thank You everyone! Sorry I got to your messages so late! :P Haven't been on here for a while! :P