Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Caricatures of me - by other Artists.

haha.. I don't know if anyone has ever heard of "Wittygraphy". But my good friend, Jimmy Pereira introduced me to this awesome free website community for Caricature Artists! It's got hundreds of members & they are all swell artists! A very good place to learn & pick up a few pointers through the many style of art out there. Not only that, but every now and again, you might get a surprise of someone drawing your mug every once in a while! Check these two out!

This one below is by, "EM". Stands for... uh.. not sure! lol. But he does great work all the same.


This one was drawn by, "RĂºbel Mujica" from Venenzuela. He's only been drawing caricatures for 1 year! And he only does it as a hobby. Apparently, he purchased "Keelan's Book"(my old boss from Disney) - called, "Let's Toon" & it's obviously helped him a great deal.

Maybe eventually, I'll show a bit more of other people's work that I have accumulated & stashed in my computer somewhere. I have gazillions of these that people have drawn of me. They are each so different too! They all make me laugh. I love being drawn funny! ;D

6 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

These are great! If it weren't for Eduardo Gonzalez telling me about the site I would have never been able to pass on the fun. I'll have to try my hand at drawing ya' sometime Esly!

Unknown said...

Hi Esly, it's so nice you published my caricature in your blog, thanks. Regards

Spence Ohana said...

That's too cool!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! :3

em... said...

"em..." stands for Euan Mactavish.

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks em! :) lol.