Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Party Gig : (black & white - faces only)

okay.. so these weren't that great but you've gotta understand I've been so out of practice drawing for drawing live caricatures cause I've been swamped with doing artwork "digitally" on the computer. I know I keep saying that.. but it's so true! Honest!

So some of these are "okay..." and others are "so, so" & some are just like.. "what the..?" lol. hee-hee. Also, I didn't take photos of all of the ones I did... cause I know some people are a bit weird about having their photos taken. Also there were these THREE awesome "Face & Body" ones I did.. that I totally FORGOT to take photos of! grrr.. Maybe I can get ahold of the people I did it for... and get them to take photos of them for me? Possibly. So anyhow.. that's that. I have like 3 here also that I did for a few people that I will be posting soon as well. Till then, too-ta-loo!











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ESLY!
LOVE THESE!
THEY LOOK GREAT!
Love the last one's hair! ;D

Anonymous said...

Wow those look great!

Phil

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks Phil. I appreciate your encouragement.

Thanks Sarah (I think.. if that is you!) lol.

ANIMATOR said...

Freakin AWESOME! I love the furry FURRY hair DOOO! HA HA!! Your too funny!

Esly Carrero said...

Animate-terr!
;D lol.
yeah.. the theme was supposed to be wigs.

Not everyone wore them!

I was going to! But I wanted to wait for David to go with me to try them on. He never had the time.. so I ended up never getting one! Boo-hoo! We didn't have time to get them. The stores close sooo early here! :P lol. But it was fun all the same! yaay! ;D

ANIMATOR-TERRI said...

OH THAT SOUNDS SOOO FUN. DANIEL HAD SUPER THICK CURLY HAIR AND WHEN WE MESS IT UP IT LOOKS SOOO FUNNY AND STANDS UP LIKE AN AFRO!
I WAS GANNA SAY, MABEY YOU CAN RECALL THE DRAWING YOU DIDNT LIKE HEE HEE..MAKE THEM SEND UM BACK LOL WORK ON UM TILL THERE PERFECT AND THEN..SEND UM BACK!!! YOU JUST LOVE THE ONES YOU CAN SEE I KNOW..IN KNOW..HEE HEE!!!

Spence Ohana said...

I think you did a wonderful job on all of them!

Esly Carrero said...

I would if I had time! lol. Re-draw them.. but ah-well. An artist is never satisfied with their own work. lol!

Thanks Mrs.Spence! You are way too sweet. ;D

JimmyPereira said...

Great work here, Esly!