Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Caricature of "Beth Moore"

Here's a Beth Moore Caricature I did the other day.
I've been doing a 'Bible-Study' at the Ladies Ministry at my Church.
It's been really good. This lady is really funny, but at the same time,
she speaks the truth!

I think EVERY Ladies Ministry should have this teaching in their church. I've learned soooo much! I highly recommend it in a big way. It's NOT a 'man-bashing-teaching' & it's NOT a 'feminist-teaching' either.. it's straight-up biblical. The good stuff! :)

Her Website: http://www.lproof.org

HERE'S 2 VIDEO CLIPS:


Below is a Clip from her bible study on Esther, entitled "It's Tough Being a Woman". which I highly recommend!

No comments: