Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Daniel & Terri's Anniversary Caricature

Here are 2 of my very good brother & sister's in Christ, "Daniel & Terri".
I hand drew this & colored it with 'watercolor paints'. This month of June is their Anniversary!
These two are gems! They are overly generous people who I was blessed to have met since about 3 years ago. I think for as long as I've been out here in Australia. Terri has been a very loving godly woman who's not only a prayer warrior but a friend who is always looking to help lift someone else up & give them encouragement through their lives. She & her husband are 2 of a kind. They are always willing to give a helping hand & boldly claim Jesus as Lord & Savior of their lives. Daniel is a computer scientist. I call him a computer genius. Terri is also a home-making sewing machine expert, singer, Cinema 4D Designer & Multi-Computer Program Tester. Without her Daniel would not be able to cope. lol. ;D

3 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Nice job! The guy in the pic looks like Renaissance pictures of Jesus!

Raj Sinha Roy said...

Dear Esly :

You couldn't have got this done, the way it came out, if you did not know Terri & Daniel well.

Your excellent write-up on them declares, I guess, what everyone experiences metting them and getting to know them. They a a fantastic Godly-Couple who are constantly reacing out in love & warmth.

It is my joy entirely to know them.

Love
Raj

Esly Carrero said...

haha! Thanks Jimmy!

&

Thank you Raj! Yes, you're right! I know them quite well! hee-hee! ;D