Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, August 03, 2009

An Oldie

Because I've been so busy & working so much.. (filling up my cpu. with the illustrations for books) I had to clean out my cpu. & make room for all my work.

While I was doing so, I came across this oldie. I'm guessing the reason I never posted it was because it's not so good. LOL. The Hockey Stick looks broken near the boy's hands. Also the forehead should be just a bit more exposed. The eyes look very genaric as well. The hair could be darker as well... or maybe the parent wanted it to be lighter. Sometimes those parents are very picky with the way they want you to draw their children. lol. Other then all those things.. it looks alright. OH! and maybe I wasn't done.. cause his arms have no flesh color to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH!!!!! It's really pretty, Esly! Love the likeness!!!!! Really nice "Slap" and love the puck!!! ^.^

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate it! :)

Game daddy n Animator said...

I think the crooked hockey stick adds character to this illustration! In fact had you not mentioned it, if I had noticed it at all, I would have said, "WOW! isn't that cool! That hockey stick looks like it's under the force of a move and in action."

GameDaddy.net

Esly, I had to show this to GameDaddy because..the Hockey stick was part of my dream.
My dream about His latest 3D model. I wrote up some on my face book page. I remembered that the Red stabilizer Fins of his Rocket ship looked like a Hockey stick, but the man in my dream told me how to get to the next level in this place i was in and I had to ask for help. The man said pull the Hocky stick Key out of the wall and ride it down the tunnel to get to the next level.
Well I was afraid to ride the big Hockey STick. It was red and shinny and well a week or so later I turned to see daniel making something in Cinema 4d and there was that Hocky stick Key! Oh wow!

Love you!

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you! You're too much! LOVE YOU TOO!!! :D

JimmyPereira said...

Nicely rendered Esly (aside from the colorless arms, lol!). The hockey stick thing...well, maybe he hit the hockey puck so hard that his stick broke!