Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Eric Lopez

Okay.. for those of you that don't know.. this is Eric Lopez, a friend of mine from my spanish church I attended from when I was a kid. I knew him when he was like 8 years old (maybe younger) onto later when we grew up to be teenagers. Later, as I grew-up I stopped going there.. (cause #1 it was harder for me to understand spanish back then & #2 I wasn't saved.. I was just another church-goer who used to go through the motions of the religion.) Now, I thankfully can say God gracefully saved me & I have a relationship with Him. Yaay. :)

Eric sang at my wedding back in 07'. He looks so serious in this photo... but he's got a really fun joyful personality. I can't believe how he's grown up so much. He was always singing in church & I was always drawing. lol.


Looks like God saw our hearts.. and allowed us to maintain those gifts. :) This video below is ALL IN SPANISH.. Eric is a singer, songwriter & producer.

so if you don't know spanish you won't know what's being said. But basically Eric's album came out and he's speaking about how God has a divine plan for our lives.. but we must look to Him for it. (at the end.. the song he's singing.. has some English in it... that you can hear.) Eric produces songs in english as well. His Genre is Espiritu Latino/Christian Latin Pop.


Here's one of his music videos.. "Tu Eres" ("You Are..")


and here's one more!

2 comments:

TBEAR - TERR said...

Ah That is soo sweet! Esly the somg made me cry even though i dont know the words...sweet spirit!
I got my Tracks...I LOVE them! Wow they came fast they must be close by! Well dear, I got my knees modeled and today, i am working on toes..hehheeeee
i left yer blog page open all night I thought Hmmm i'll refresh and see if theres anything new...
AND THERE WAS! JESUS BE PRAISED FOREVER!

Game Daddy said...

Jesus Christo vive en mi corazón!
Hallelujah!