Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gig on the weekend

Well, I'm not gonna post all the caricatures I did mainly.. cause I feel I didn't do a great job. I'm a little rusty. okay.. I'm a lot rusty! But at least I made an attempt right? lol. I mainly only drew faces only. I did draw about 3 face & bodies.. but failed to take photos of them. *sorry* It was a busy night!

I really enjoyed this couple. They had great personalities and were fun to talk to. They also caused for a great response photo shot! lol. :)



"Little Annabel". There weren't very many children at all sadly. I love drawing children. Cause #1 they're easy to draw. lol. and #2 they are so adorable!

Sorry for the bad shots of these. With this one.. I wasn't too dissapointed with how I drew it. It came out alright I guess.

This one below was fun to draw. I wasn't lazy coloring in the hair this time. It makes an enormous difference with likeness if you remember to color in the hair dark if your subject has dark hair. Though sometimes it can slow you down if there's a line and use up your entire marker too.

See, with this one.. I didn't color in her hair nor the guy's.. therefore.. lacks a bit of likeness in my opinion.. but they liked it.. and that's what matters most.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are so pretty, Esly! I certainly adore the couple that share the same coloured hair!! Oh, these are so beautifull! I keep posting if you would like to see my posts (If you have enough time as well):).

Sarah B.

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks Sarah! I went & checked them out. You're doing incredibly! :) Keep up the outstanding work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Esly! Feel free to visit it any time :). Btw, thank you so much for the nice comments :P. Your art has dazzled me so much! :)

Terri -Bear said...

Esly You ARE - A M A Z I N G!!!
A M A Z I N G!!! A M A Z I N G!!!
what ya talk'in about, you did amazing and those people are so beautiful & Funny!!!
How awesome you are! 0 STOP - Yer Not RUSTY..yer just shy..I LOVE THEM ALL, GREAT PHOTOS TOO! JOYFUL I POPPED IN FOR A LITTLE ESLY INSPERATION..SWEET! lOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!! JESUS BLESS YOU SIS!!