Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Update on Me!

Hey Everyone,



Just a heads up to ask that you have some grace on me for a bit in replying to emails, blogs, etc.

My belongings from America have just arrived a few days ago. (Hoo-RAY! Fi-nally!!!) and I am unpacking a whole lot of boxes and trying to get organized with furniture, books, art-supplies/equipment, toys (lol!), paperwork, photos, junk and well.... you get the picture.

This wasn't just any move.. this was a 1/2 way around the world move!!! and it took nearly a year to get it all here!!!! So, it wasn't very easy on me!

The love of God & His people have kept me sane this whole time. It's a humbling experience when you live as long as I have without all of your own materials & junk. I'm so happy that the trial of that challenge in my life is over. :o) ..and I will never take the things God has blessed me with, for granted.

I will be unpacking for a very long time... (from the looks of it) It seems like months when you look at it from the angle I'm in. haha.

So my point is.. please don't stop sending me the abundance of emails you're sending me. I really do enjoy reading, listening, watching & learning from your bulletins, blogs, comments, videos, replies & opinions from (( Myspace, HisHolySpace, Youtube, Godtube, Blogger, Hotmail, Yahoo, Skype, Facebook, LinkedIn, ccblog, RayComforts blog )), as I take on my little breaks in between all of my unpacking.

Yet.. sadly, I just may not be able to reply right away.. okay? So, I apologize for the delay beforehand in case it happens alright?

Thanks for understanding! Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

With Love,
♥ Esly ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! LOVED your comments on Ray's BLOG. Nailed them GOOD. Some of those guys, are down right Nasty! Love your drawings as well, hope to see you more on the Blog. Your a blessing! take care.

Your Bro in Christ, Terry

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you so much Terry! WOW! You have so many blogsite links on your profile. I wish I could view them all but I'm having difficulty with my internet.. and it's going SUPER-SLOW!!!! I'm surprised I was even able to open up my own blog page. lol.

Anyhow.. yeah, those guys are pretty nasty and are so blind to the word of God. I really hope & pray that they will eventually come to their senses to see all that they've been missing!

Thanks for leaving me the note. I'm very appreciative of it! :o)
May the Lord shed a ton of blessings on you!

your sis n CHRIST JESUS,
Esly

Eduardo González said...

I love this caricature you did to illustrate the arriving of your stuff. Very, very funny.
Well, good luck unpacking all that!

Read you later.
Take care sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

You are such a crack up!
I LOVE THE DRAWING soooo CUTE!!
HMMMM, I'm asking the Lord..now how does this work Lord...Esly had to leave her stuff for a year, I had to give mine up for ever..
LOLOLOLOLOL
Actually, I gave it ALL up and he promised HE WOULD restore it all..and oH my HE IS FAITHFUL AND RESTORED EVERYTHING++++++++++++! i WOULD SURELY DO IT AGAIN IF i HAD TOO!! iT WAS SO PAINFUL..I WAS SURE I MIGHT DIE!!
BUT I DIDN'T ..JUST MY FLESH!!
MY HUSBAND SAYS...OK HONEY THE LORD IS MOVING US AGAIN, HE PACKS HIS COMPUTERS LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS,
OK I'M PACKED WHAT ARE YOU TAKING???..THE WHOLE HOUSE IS FULL OF MY JUNK!!! iVE DECIDED TO BY SMALLER TOYS!!!!!!