Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me in the chair

If you haven't seen me in a while, I've been trying to get back into sharpening my skills and drawing like a mad woman. lol! I've also been updating my website slowly... www.Esly.net I'm still not done.. but I'm getting there! Here's some live caricatures I did recently.

I'm pretty dissapointed in the likenesses & the generic-ness of all of them... but that's mainly all due to me moving out here to Australia... & waiting for my artsupplies. I'm a bit rusty. But I'll be getting it all back soon!




3 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Wow Esly, I didn't realize you had a blog (came across the link on myspace). Will have to add it to my list of Blogs of Interest! Just from looking at these few samples of you work, it's obvious you are very creative and talented!

Your myspace friend...Melissa

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks Melissa. Your too sweet. I still have a long way to go though, and am trusting in God to help me along further. :)

Anonymous said...

hi..came across your blog when i type in "cute doggie skecth" in google.wow,your work is amazing,i am always into sketches,where normal looking people turn into funny looking ones,in a good way,that is.

could you help me to find or help sketch a cute doggie head for me?it's part of my project's decoration.

i could be in touch within www.shortyvsprincess.blogspot , or patapet2008@gmail.com

thank you and wish you joy everyday ^^