Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some old Paintings

Someone mentioned that they didn't know I painted.. but I have and I do.. I just haven't done much of it lately. Mainly because of the lack of art supplies and the BIG change that's occurred in my life... moving overseas. So.. I thought I'd post this very old painting I did about 5 years ago.....




And this one was all done DIGITALLY in "Corel Painter" about 3 years ago of an "NCN" (National Caricaturist Network) member from back home in the U.S. His name is Lar....

5 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Esly, these are some nice pieces! Very nice work on the lion and the digital caricature is very impressive. I can tell that you have some good art training under your belt and it definitely shows in your caricature/cartoon work. Once again, the fundamentals of art prove that it can only help you produce better artwork.

Esly Carrero said...

awww.. thanks Jimmy. I appreciate it! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW ESS, YOU ARE TOO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!
I ADORE YOU AND LIFT UP A PRAYER REQUEST FOR JESUS TO WORK MIRACLES FOR YOU AND FOR HIS GLORY. MUCH LOVE TO YOU SIS.

IN HIM ALONE,
ANIMATORHEAVEN.COM

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you so much t-bear!
:o)

Spence Ohana said...

Love the portrait of the Caricaturist.