Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

okay.. I know I've been gone a while...

I've really been pretty busy & not posting much. Reason being: I've had ups & downs, in & outs. I've really had a pretty rough few months regarding my Health.
Things are now looking up, slowly - but surely.. and I give all the Glory to God for that. I also thank all of my brothers & sisters in Christ for praying daily for me. They have been a wonderful support.

"For where two or three are gathered together
in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
(Matthew 18:20)


Also, I've had some time to sit & do some repenting of my own. This is something all of us christians need to do daily. Not necessarily for 'Salvation', but for 'Examination' of ourselves to make sure we are walking in the faith. I'm grateful that a sister of Christ of mine was bold enough to tell me she got a word from the Lord to forgive someone I know. I thought I had forgiven them, but every time I thought about them... an annoying attitude would arise about all the things that irritated me about them. That was the key factor that made me realize that I hadn't completely forgiven. As a born-again christian, we have what the bible calls a helper to guide us through these tough challenges, so that we may overcome them.

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you." (John 16:7)

That helper is God's 'Holy Spirit'.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough few months...praying your health is better in the coming months.