Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Fun Gigalicious Princess Party!

No... I didn't dress up as a princess.. sorry guys. lol.

This little girl was SUCH a princess! Like... For Real! lol.

ha! Someone found the hidden Mickey in my hair. :P lol.

This one's brother kept bothering her while I drew her. She got a Face Only. Sorry if it's a bit blurry.

I may post more of these same ones later. All I've gotta say.. is Princess' are sooooo easy to draw. What a relief! I love drawing the kids! ;)

5 comments:

Terri said...

Oh WOW!! I love All..the sweet little princesses! Its great to see Pictures of you Drawing, makes my heart sing with joy!! You look awesome! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!

Keelan Parham said...

Great pics. Looks like they all had a blast.


Love the sign. ;D

Oh, and the work outfit looks really professional, too.

;D

Love ya, girl.

K

Anonymous said...

I really love your Princess sketches. You have a good, organised setup there. Blessings, Paul

Spence Ohana said...

Ah great job! And you made those princesses sparkle! :)

Esly Carrero said...

Thank you all! :D