Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playing Guitar

So, yeah.. I don't play guitar that well. But you can see here, that I like to try! I do love the soft sounds of peaceful music. It's like a therapy of sorts. Drawing is almost the same. If I was better at the guitar, I'd probably play it as much as I drew. As for the time being, it's just a hobby and a nice thing to do on the side. This is just a 30 second clip of me playing some classical music. So.. enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Tim Gardner said...

Huh? Who ARE you? Why didn't I know you play the guitar? Quit freakin' me out! ...lol

Esly Carrero said...

lol! You never asked. Though, I think I may have mentioned it to you once or twice at work. haha. Anyways, yeah.. guitars rock.

:o)

Wayne C Spencer said...

:O


Since when do you play the guitar, young lady? We could have rocked out together!

Esly Carrero said...

haha! Hi Wayne.

What? I didn't know you played the guitar either!!

I guess... well, I started learning to play when I was like 12 or something.. but never pursued it full on. Then, around 2001, I sort of started looking back into it again. But my confidence isn't that great cause well... there are so many great musicians out there that blow me away! lol! I love listening to others play more than myself. haha.

I think if I had known how to sing well, (like my sister) I would've liked to master the guitar to match up in that field musically. But I guess drawing took over for me.

:-P