Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fabulous Family Reunion in Florida

This is one of the many reunion logos I just did. There were a lot of different color pattern ideas I had.. blues and greens, greens and yellows, purples and blues, rainbow colors too.. but, I've decided to post this one up out of all of them. Cause it represents the humidity in Florida the best... haha. and of course.. the palm trees and beautiful sunshine too. :)

6 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Very nice logo, Esly. I think that this is the first time that I visited your blog (I don't know what took me so long) and I have to say that I am VERY impressed with your work! I particularly like your digital caricatures. You have some nice effects going on there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard that you don't work for CC anymore, so I'll probably never meet you in person like I have all the other CC members. You have some real solid work and I appreciate your testimony. Keep up the good work and God bless!

Eduardo González said...

I like it. I like the Retro style.
Have a nice Easter!

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks Jimmy, Thanks Eduardo!

Yeah.. Jimmy.. sadly I'm not working for CC anymore. But hopefully I won't lose the niche of caricaturing. I hope to visit there often.. and maybe I'll move back there someday as well.

Then, you could meet me in person. So, with that being said, I haven't left forever! My family still resides over there and so does my heart. Thanks for your compliments guys.

:)

Esly Carrero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Gardner said...

Yeah, Jimmy works with me and Brian on Saturdays at AK. He knows a lot about art, and has been drawing and painting a lot longer than me, so he knows of what he speaks.

Esly Carrero said...

awesome.. well, I hope that I can keep living up to doing nice work! It's great to hear good compliments from people who know what they're talking about... and even people who don't know too! haha!
"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"
:o)