Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Barbara Cameron's "Full House of Growing Pains"


If you haven't read this book, "A Full House of Growing Pains" you are missing out! Barbara Cameron, (who is the mother of 4 - the "The little Growing Pain - Kirk Cameron" & also of Candace Cameron from tv show, "Full House", as well as Bridgette & Melissa Cameron) pours her heart out in this story about all her own personal trials she dealt with in her life. The good & the bad. She was very brave to have been so honest.

It was of great delight to me.. I was very grateful... and ashamed I didn't read it sooner! It takes me a while sometimes to get to the books I have sitting on my shelf! lol. It was so difficult putting the book down. I just wanted to continue to read on. This book will make you cry & laugh feeling every bit of emotional experience. It's given me a sort of relief to realize I'm not the only female in the world who has so many clusters of emotional thoughts running through my mind constantly. lol. ♥

So, I had this photo below taken of us back in 2006. It's a terrible photo of me, I know.. but I had been so tired from driving like 8 hours by myself & then, attending the "Transformed" event.. which I must say was Incredible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was really worth it ;)

Esly Carrero said...

It soooo was!!! :)