Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

21st B-day Invite Caricature


This is for someone's b-day coming up. I'll be drawing live caricatures there. Hopefully, I haven't lost my touch! :P *yikes!* I've been doing so many of these digitally.. I have to get back into the freehand stuff again. It's going to be a "Winter-wonderland Theme" b-day. Everyone will be wearing white I guess! lol.

7 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Great job! I'm sure you'll do just fine sketching at the party!

Anonymous said...

Hi Esly :)
I just wanted you to check this out :):
http://cid-180a93792c47fc80.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

It's my profile,and just to let you know, I'm oly 13 years old. I draw better looking at things then just making them up, but I'm self-taught; I've never been in a single art class. (Yet ^_^). Still loving your art,

Sarah B.

Anonymous said...

I fixed it Esly ^_^.

Niall O loughlin said...

How did I not know caricatures most gorgeous 1st lady had a blog! consider me a follower!

Esly Carrero said...

ha, don't know about that, but thanks anyway Nial. I'll have to add you to my column of fav-artists too! Your work is always amazing as usual! :) Talk w/ya later! Esly.

DINTOONS said...

wow, really sweet caricatures on your blog!! love those clean lines and wonderful appeal on each one, divinely inspired for sure!!
thanks for sharing esly, not just your cool caricatures but also your deep and abiding love for God! :)

Esly Carrero said...

Hi Din,
Thanks-a-million man! I appreciate your feedback!
Blessings,
Es.