Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick Digi-Sketches

Well, after I got finished with some work today.. I figured I'd go ahead & draw something up..
I know.. I know.. I know...
They're really sketchy drawings.

But I've been working on some really clean work & my hand hurts now. HAHA. I decided to post this mainly cause I can't post any work that I'm working on.. until it's published. I can't wait to be able to share it all. For now though.. here's two quick sketches! :) Enjoy!

P.S. Click on the links for the answers to those questions on my OTHER BLOG... called, Esly's Blog. :) (Still under development!)

WHY DOES GOD ALLOW EVIL? <--click here & find out!

WHO MADE GOD? <--Click here!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Esly!

I really enjoy your drawings! I'm so proud of you.

I'm going to be a granny soon (May 28th)

Love you!
Titi Edith

Esly Carrero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esly Carrero said...

Thank you so much Titi Edith! Love you too! *Huggs* :D

JimmyPereira said...

Nice sketch and artwork to go along with the Truth. Always a great combo! ;)

Anonymous said...

the reason God allows evil? Without vallies (evil and sadness ect.) you wouldnt see any mountains (love, grace, passion, comfort). God put temptation here so that we can resist it and grow stronger. its our love for him that gives us strength! read a bible (even if you dont believe, do it for knowledge) and you will know these things :) Im not writing this to bash you just information worth knowing!

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks Jimmy! :) Appreciate your kind words! Sorry for the long delay! :P