Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Hawaiian Christmas Gig.

I took these with the camera phone. (sorry for the bad quality) There were some really great ones that aren't posted here. I'm bummed that I didn't take enough photos. The others were actually dressed up in a Hawaiian type theme. I'm hoping I run into someone later, that maybe took some photos. I got a few standing ovations @ the beginning... I was like... what? lol.




This kid below was so funny.. he had so many expressions!


The last girl, I didn't take a photo of her.. well, cause I hesitate to put up really young kids up on the internet.. with all the crazies out there.. if you know what I mean. I was happy with the likeness on this one though.

1 comment:

Tim Gardner said...

Yes, I trained you well... Just kidding. These SO bring back memories of working with you at Disney, and everybody waiting for YOU to draw them, and me just sitting there, weeping slightly... Just kidding! ...You still got it, that's for sure.