Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dreamworld in Australia

Here are some photos of Dreamworld in Australia



I LOVE RIDES!!! (woo-hoo!)




This one was TWO rides on two sides. One side threw you backward and up from the direction you were sitting... Then, it just Dropped you face forward toward the ground and then you slid at the end. It was pretty cool! They call it the Big Drop.

The other side was VERY similar to the Tower of Terror at Disney World. They even named it, "Tower of Terror". What a rip-off! lol!





Then.. they had a Nickelodeon section too! But.. I'm only posting 1 pic of that. I have waaaay too many!


They had lots of animals there too!





This is a RED Kangaroo. They'll tear a person apart! This one was behind a fence.






These aren't just dogs.. they're Australian Dingos!!! They're very viscious if they are loose! Even though they look so adorable sitting there.




These Kangaroos were sooooo SOFT! Like kittens! :D


2 comments:

Keelan Parham said...

uh... HELLLOOOO.... SOMEone needs to be opening up a couple of caricature concessions in these places....

Esly Carrero said...

I know it! Keelan, this place Rules man!!! It's so beautiful there! A LOT like Florida!!!

Except.. it's like a TWO-HOUR flight across from the place I live.. so, for now it's sort of out of reach for me!!!

I may convince David to move there someday. We're still sorting out the U.S. vs. Australia arrangement.

But.. yeah, I'd LOVE to open up a nice little spot or two over there!

I need a bit of help though.. from another artist if I did that though. As soon as I get my feet on the ground a bit better here... (do some mega-networking) I'll be able to manoover some plans like that. We'll see! :)