Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Monday, March 23, 2009

EDITED : Not Caricatures & Not Colorful.. but...

ADDED LATER....

okay.. so they went for completely black & white.. and made a few changes of the placement of the "X's" I changed it a bit to make the marks stand out more in a completely black & white scene.

OLD POST BELOW:
Not FUN Caricatures & Not TOO Colorful.. but... it was interesting to do.. all the same. Yeah.. this is for like an "Easter Scavenger Hunt" map thingy. It was such a pain to do.. cause the place isn't even done being built yet... hence, the LACK OF DETAIL in the buildings. The client wanted it to be "SUPER-SIMPLE" & "BLACK & WHITE" along with 2 xtra colors.. for cheap printing.Also.. the reference given to me was the img. you see there on the bottom right. I took the liberty of searching for it on google earth instead to help me out. It was much easier.. lemme tell you! I guess this was just good for practicin'a'lil', "PERSPECTIVE". Something I don't like doing too much of. :P
I HAD TREES & other PROPS in the Background before (thinking about the Disney maps) as I did it.. but.. like I said earlier, SIMPLE is what they wanted so I took them out. ok. that's it 4 now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.