Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacationing in Queensland

Yeah.. so, I just got back from visiting Queensland for a week in 2 different places. "The Gold Coast" & "The Sunshine Coast". It was nice a theme-parkish, beachy, warm, (sort of wanna-be Miamish-Orlando, Florida) type feel. It was nice. I didn't want to leave to return here to Cold-Freezing Melbourne, Australia.

For those who don't know the distance between Melbourne & Queensland in Australia... it's about as far as Florida is from New York in the states. I've made a quick reference of the map so that you could all see. We flew from Melbourne and then drove from one coast to the other.



When I get a moment.. I'll post up some pictures. I took so many photos.. I'm gonna have to sort out the interesting & good ones from the not so good ones. Till then.. I just thought I'd give a quick update.

No comments: