Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Angelina

I enjoyed drawing this little girl. She is sooo adorable! She has such a great smile. Very photogenic! Sweet as can be! I sketched her on paper.. (but I'm out of artsupplies until all my things get in from shipment.) So I drew over it in "painter", then colored it in "photoshop". Thank God for digital tools.. You can get a natural look and have no mess to clean up in the end. :)

(CLICK ON THE DRAWING TO SEE IT IN A LARGER SIZE.)





7 comments:

Eduardo González said...

Nice job,Esly!
By the way, I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year 2008.
Have you read about www.toonweekly.com? Aren´t you interested in participating?
God Bless You!

Eduardo

Esly Carrero said...

Hi Eduardo,
Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well & will have an excellent New Year.
I have checked out toonweekly.com.. and I almost had a drawing for Christmas prepared.. but we got so busy with family over here.. I never got a chance to finish it on time to be posted! What a bummer! Anyhow, maybe I can get the next one. We'll see! I'll try at least! :)
Thanks for the complimentive comment! I appreciate it!

Talk to you soon! Take Care! May the Lord pour out His Blessings on ya!

Tim Gardner said...

Ah, this brings back memories... of working with you at AK.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Great work Esly!

Anonymous said...

ANGELINA IS TOO ADORABLE..HER TEDDY BEAR IS JUST FABULOUS!
I GUESS YOU HAVNT GOTTEN YOUR STUFF YET..BOO HOO
I HAD TO LIVE WITH OUT MY PC ONCE FOR A FEW MONTHS..I GOT A RABBIT DURING THAT TIME..LOL AND PLAYED WITH IT ALL THE TIME!

I GOT A BOOK TONIGHT FOR PHOTO SHOP..BORDERS IS ACROSS THE STREET SO ITS HARD TO RESIST. I HAVENT TOUCHED THAT BOOK I GOT I SHOULD SEND IT TO YOU I HAVE 2 NEW CINEMA BOOKS AND IM JUST A BIG BOOKY SOFTWAREHOG..LOL

LETS SEE I GOT THE LITTLE VERSION OF PAINTER IT CAME WITH MY CHRISTMAS PRESANT ..A BAMBOO WACOM TAB.
WOW YOUR SO GORGOUS I LOVE THE TINI PROFILE PHOTO OF YOU, YOUR A STAR..

SEE YA LATTER LITTLE SIS,
T-BEAR

Keelan Parham said...

Wow, that DOES look like your live work, Es! You're doing good with those digital tools!

Me and Barb sure miss ya around here....

Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful! :)