Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Drawing for Church

This is a drawing I did for a flyer at my church, "The Church of the Living Word". They're doing a special movie documentry of a guy named, "Bill Wiese". I have a link of his testimony on my myspace blog. It's called, "23 Minutes in Hell". It's really mind-blowing. Here's the link.. Esly's Blog on MySpace

4 comments:

Keelan Parham said...

Cute Illo. Let's see more!

Grumble, grumble...now I have to do the word verification thingie to post this...

Eduardo González said...

Hi Esli!
Great design and caricature here.
You are better every time!

Tim Gardner said...

Esly, this is what you need to be doing more of. You want to evangelize, and you should do it through your art. You KNOW that. Get thee to the drawing table! ...Yeah, Keelan, this is really hard. Let's see, gylowp, ouch, that hurt. LOL. Just messin' with ya, my friend. LOL.

Esly Carrero said...

hahaha!!! your too funny Tim! heehee!