Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Birthday Sketch 4 Barbie!!!

Well, here's a sketch I drew for Barbie. Done in Pencil. It's weird After ALLLL this time.. 5-6 years or more.. I don't think I've ever drawn her. She's the one doing all the hard work behind the scenes for Keelan. (my boss at Disney)
Now that I'm down-under in Australia.. I have to keep sharpening up my skills 4 when I visit. Working at Disney was a whole lot of fun & it really keeps you on your toes with a job like that. Your never have to warm-up because your constantly drawing.. not to mention drawing FAST! (well drawing fast, at least most of the time.) :^)

2 comments:

Tim Gardner said...

That's a nice one of Barbie. You should bring her the original.

Esly Carrero said...

yeah.. I am. I sent it through email and they asked if I could bring it.