Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

okay.. you guys got it wrong! lol.

What I was implying in the blogpost earlier.. is that I HAVE NO TIME OFF AT ALL.. AND HAVE NOT FOR A LONG TIME!!!

A BREAK... from having any time off.. meaning: No time off whatsoever! lol. I guess I only make sense to myself.. forgive me for me being unclear! Dude.. I've been so busy up to my ears in work! I don't even have time to invoice people to get paid! Now.. that's pretty bad! huh?

Anyhow.. I'm enjoying it though.. cause it's really fun work!
It's just a lot at one time!

okay.. well, hopefully I can share with you all what it is I'm up to soon. For now though.. pw-eaase be patient!

Thanks!
Es.

6 comments:

Animator said...

LOL..Patience is Good!!

Anonymous said...

Whoops hehe well good luck finishing everything :)
BTW, you did great on my quiz! :D Better than my best friend :D Thanks again for everything :).

Anonymous said...

HA HA Ha...Your SOOOO funny!
Ok Patience is a virtue!!
Peace Patience Kindess...oh YA!

Cant wait to see!

Esly Carrero said...

Thanks you two! lol. Yes.. patience is a virtue! ;D

Spence Ohana said...

Get those invoices out - that talent needs to be paid! :) Glad to hear you're enjoying your work that's keeping you busy!

JimmyPereira said...

Busy is a GOOD thing ;)