Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Million Dollar Bill Coming Out Soon

Artwork by the extraordinary, Dale Jackson from Living Waters



No doubt you've heard that one of Hollywood's most beloved singers passed on into eternity this week. His sudden death shocked millions of people around the world. Like most of us, he doubtlessly expected to live many more years.

This is a sobering reminder to the world of their own mortality.

Jesus commanded:
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
(Mark 16:15)
www.NeedGod.com

3 comments:

TERRI said...

Good Morning Esly,

I love this track and plan to purchase some soon. I actually cried listing to the jackson five album. Of Course I cry easily!
But Ya Michael was such a cute little kid. A lot of people will be sad. Ok im over hear getting some Esly INSPIRATION for my day of Art. I ordered two new books, 2 i found on yer pg. Cartoon Animation and The Animators Survival Kit!!! Both really nice!
Oh and Monsters vrs Aliens (the art of).

Jesus Hugs -n- Prayers
Great Micheal painting!!!

Esly Carrero said...

haha! Me too! I love it! I can't wait to get a ton of them!

yeah.. those books are cool! I actually haven't looked at them in a while.. though I should! ;)

BIG HUGGS & PRAYERS BACK!
Esly.

Anonymous said...

i have 1 of those million dollar michael jackson bill its funny because i found it in a gas staion's bathroom and i dont know what 2 do with it because 2 me its worthless---alex4518@yahoo.com