Cuss words (mild or abbrev.), blasphemy, URL’s (website addresses), incivility, obscene gestures on avatars
or failure to give the name ‘God’ or ‘Jesus’ capitals, will be deleted
.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

WWW dot ESLY dot NET

okay.. I've been kind of slacking on the sketch blog. But I've been distracted with my mother's 20 emails she sends me everyday, myspace posts, housework, cooking, setting up to do my own gigs here, church tracts, family b-days, weddings & get togethers, book reading, soon I will be unpacking my arrival of shipment of belongings.. (Finally! I can't wait) and now.. I've been trying to update my website. So here's a small taste of what's to come. I love the round "Warner Brother" effect. Cartoony, Simple and Fun.

1 comment:

JimmyPereira said...

Nice caricature/logo! That would look great on a business card too!